Exclusive advantages FOR BOOKING ON OUR WEBSITE
Only if you book through this website, you will get free breakfast during your stay.
We guarantee you the best price if you book directly with us.
Through this communication RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. welcomes you to its website and invites you to know these terms before providing any of your personal data on it.
RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. is domiciled at AVDA. DR. CORACHAN, S / N de CHIVA (46370-VALENCIA) and telephone number 962522194; We inform the users of the website www.laorza.com/en of our personal data protection policy, so that they can freely and voluntarily determine if they wish to provide RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. the personal data that are required to be able to provide the services offered on our website and that are those of its activity as an entity dedicated to the restoration and hospitality industry and / or to answer any question raised in relation to its services and / or products , for advertising shipments, budgets that have previously been requested by any means, and response to queries, on the occasion of the subscription, registration or completion of any on-line data form.
The mere visit to this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about it.
RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User of this website and informs him that said data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and Organic Law (ES) 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), therefore The following treatment information is provided to you.
For RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. respect for the protection of users' personal data is a priority. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed on this website.
We strive to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share the principles that we apply regarding your privacy:
• We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
• We never share personal information of users, except to comply with the law or in case it has been expressly authorized before.
RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), to the Organic Law (ES) 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
• Identity of the Responsible: RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L.
• Commercial name: LA ORZA
• Web Domain Name: www.laorza.com
• C.I.F. number: B96487244
• Address: AVDA. DR. CORACHAN, S / N de CHIVA (46370-VALENCIA)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone number: + 34 962522194
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the forms on the web will receive the name of "Contacts" in the Register of Treatment Activities.
For the treatment of user data we have implemented all the technical, organizational and security measures established in the current legislation.
Mandatory or optional nature of the information requested from the User.
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to respond to your request, by RESTAURANTE LA ORZA SL, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being totally voluntary.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The CONTROLLER expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance.
All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all the data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
The personal data that we process on our website may come from:
• Contact Form.
• Hotel reservation form
• RESTAURANT reservation form
• Budget request form
Thus, on our website there are several forms that request personal information and process the data provided by interested persons and users, and this with the following purposes:
• Contact form: We request the following personal information: name, email address and telephone number to be able to respond to the requirements of the users of RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. These data may be used to respond to your request, send estimates and respond to information, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding our activity and the information included on the web, the services provided through of the same, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have.
• HOTEL reservation form: We request the following personal information: name and surname and email address; These data will be used to contact you and assist you in your reservation request.
• RESTAURANT reservation form: We request the following personal information: name and surname and email address; These data will be used to contact you and assist you in your reservation request.
• Budget request form: We request the following personal information: name and surname and email address; These data will be used to contact you and assist you in requesting quotes.
There are other purposes for which RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. treats your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks: RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. You can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers (or fans, friends ...) in the social networks of the official pages of RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. It will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network itself that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of the same to be able to part of the social network that where applicable and form part of RESTAURANTE LA ORZA SL in said social network. In any case, RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network in question, reporting activities, products or services of RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L., as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties, without prior and express consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be made; In these cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Thus, the purposes of the treatment of the information obtained through this website will be:
• Answer the request made by you through the contact form
• Send you advertising and information about our products and / or services
• Carry out statistical studies.
In the event that you are already a customer, the uses we make of your personal data will be the following:
• Maintain a business relationship with the User and manage said business relationship at an administrative and accounting level.
• Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
• Respond to requests for information, process orders or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
To contact us through the forms, the basis that legitimizes the use of your data is your consent that will be requested on the occasion of each subscription or action you take.
For the contracting of our services as well as to manage said relationship, the basis that legitimizes the use of your data will be the contractual relationship between the parties.
In the event that you request a quote from us, the basis that legitimizes the use of your data will be the adoption of pre-contractual measures.
The personal data provided will be kept:
• EnIn the event that you request information from us (estimates, details of services ...) but you do not proceed to contract our products or services, they will be kept for one year.
• If you are our client / supplier, as long as the commercial or other relationship between the parties is maintained and there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and / or as long as different general and / or sectoral regulations indicate it (taxation , health, administrative and criminal responsibilities ...)
• Its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
Thus, they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose / purposes of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for such / is purpose / s, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction thereof.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. share data under their corresponding privacy conditions with the service providers necessary for this and listed below.
All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary to be able to provide our services through this website and their providers have been selected in compliance with the rights that we preserve.
Platform, hosting and web management and web mail: AGA Travel Services S.L. More information at www.open-room.com
The web hosting and web mail services are in turn subcontracted to the entity Arsys Internet S.L.U. More information at www.arsys.es.
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your devices to help us analyze how users use the website. The information generated by cookies about the use of our website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Google Adsense: This website is associated with Google to show ads to users who access this website. When collaborating with Google, cookies are used to show you ads related to your recent searches and to show you more relevant ads.
These types of cookies include third-party services such as: AdSense, AdWords and Google Analytics, as well as a series of services from the DoubleClick brand. When you visit this page, cookies from these services are sent to your device's browser. You can consult more information about the types of cookies that Google uses, and discover how Google uses these cookiesby clicking on the underlined links.
You can also use the cad settings to manage the Google ads that are shown to you and indicate not to show ads based on your interests. Even if you choose not to receive these types of ads, they may continue to appear based on factors such as your overall location derived from the address. Directory inclusion services will be free, referenced on the website itself.
RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. will ensure that the files and advertisements that appear on the Web express truthful information and are kept up to date, although it does not guarantee the accuracy of the data contained therein at all times.
When browsing our website, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
• Google Analytics.
• Search Console.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. we are treating personal data that concerns you or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
• Withdraw consent at any time.
• Request access to personal data related to the interested party.
• Request its rectification or deletion.
• Request the limitation of your treatment.
• Oppose the treatment.
• Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation and / or considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations. Said claim may be submitted through the following web link: www.aepd.es, owned by said Agency.
In any case, you can materially exercise your rights by sending an email to the address email@example.com, by phone at number +34 962522194 or by writing sent by post to the following address: AVDA. DR. CORACHAN, S / N de CHIVA (46370-VALENCIA).
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the LOPDGDD, RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. informs you that it complies with all the regulatory provisions of said regulations for the processing of personal data; in the same way it recognizes its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the aforementioned regulations, informs you that personal data will be treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate, and that said data will be relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss , treatment and / or unauthorized access (such as using "https" protocols, the encryption of your data on the server ...), in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and systems and therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. In any case, if the alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access occurs, it will act in accordance with the indications of the current regulations.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data that you send to RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. therefore exonerating the latter from any responsibility in this regard.
Given that the email address and the ordinary postal address of the user are personal data, when said data is collected by collecting it in forms on the web or by other means, in accordance with the LSSICE, RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. It will not use them to send you commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user (SPAM practices).
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. undertakes to respect in any case the requirements due to said regulations, especially not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them and without having been expressly requested and / or authorized.
Thus, this type of communication will contain the word advertising in the subject section (in the case of shipments via email) or in the envelope or support that is involved (in shipments via ordinary mail) and will clearly identify RESTAURANTE LA ORZA SL
However, you can revoke your consent to receive commercial communications at any time by simply notifying our email address firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone by calling number +34 962522194 or by writing sent by postal mail to the following address: AVDA. DR. CORACHAN, S / N de CHIVA (46370-VALENCIA).
RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative and / or jurisprudential developments, as well as to self-regulatory and / or sectoral practices that it deems necessary, so the user is advised to review it periodically.
If the user is not satisfied, he will refrain from using the page.
RESTAURANTE LA ORZA SL, hereinafter, responsible, informs the user that he has or may have in the future a profile on the Social Networks Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube and / or others, being therefore the person responsible for the treatment of the user's personal data that is carried out in said social networks and informs him that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and the Law Organic (ES) 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), for which the following information on the treatment is provided:
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L., thus showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Network / s. By joining our page / s, you provide us with your consent to the processing of personal data published in your / s profiles.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network itself at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
The person in charge has access to and treats that public information of the user, especially their name and contact information. These data may be incorporated into our treatments in a file called "contacts" in our Registry of Treatment Activities.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data, which you have and which can be exercised in accordance with current and applicable Data Protection legislation.
End of treatment: maintain a relationship between the user and the person in charge that may include the following operations:
• Process requests and inquiries made to the person in charge
• Report on activities and events organized by the person in charge
• Inform about products or services offered by the person in charge.
• IInteract through official profiles.
The user can always control their connections, eliminate the content that no longer interests them and restrict with whom they share their connections, for this they must access their privacy settings.
Legal basis of the treatment: article 6.1.a GDPR, the interested party has given their consent for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes. The user has a profile on the same social network and has decided to join the social network of the person in charge, thus showing interest in the information published in it, therefore, when requesting to follow our official profiles, they provide us with their consent to the processing of personal data published on your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the social network itself at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
The person in charge has access and treats that public information of the user, especially his contact name. These data are only used within the social network itself and are not incorporated into any file.
Communication of data: the information provided by the user through the social networks of the person in charge, including their personal data, may be published, always depending on the services that the user uses, so it may be made available to the public of others. third party users of social networks. From the profile of each social network, the user can configure what information they want to make public in each case, see the permissions that have been granted, delete them or deactivate them, like any third-party application that they no longer want to use.
No communication of personal data to third parties outside the social network is foreseen except, if it is essential for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our providers of services related to communications, with which the person in charge has signed the contracts of confidentiality and data controller required by current privacy regulations.
Rights that assist the user: they can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of the person in charge.
• Right to withdraw consent at any time.
• Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment.
• Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights: RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L .: AVDA. DR. CORACHÁN, S / N - CHIVA- 46.370 - VALENCIA. Telephone: (+34) 962522194. Email: email@example.com@laorza.com.
• Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
• Google +: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
• Instagram: https://es-la.facebook.com/help/instagram/155833707900388/
• YouTube: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
Commercial Name: LA ORZA DE ANGEL
Company name: RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L.
C.I.F. number: B96487244
Registered Office: AVDA. DR. CORACHÁN, S / N - CHIVA- 46.370 - VALENCIA.
Telephone: (+34) 96 252 21 94
Web Domain: www.laorza.com
The person in charge will carry out or may carry out, according to the indicated purposes, the following actions:
• Access to public information on the profile.
• Publication in the user's profile of all the information already published in the social network of the person in charge.
• Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the social network.
• Updates of the status of the page that will be published in the user's profile.
• Statistical studies.
• Marketing studies aimed at optimizing advertising campaigns in these networks according to the habits of the interested party.
The user can always control his connections, eliminate the contents that no longer interest him and restrict with whom he shares his connections; To do this, you must access your privacy settings on the social network in question. For this you can access through the links above enabled.
The user, once he is a follower or has joined the social network of the person in charge, may publish comments, links, images, photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by it, which may be previously moderated by the person in charge.
The user, in all cases, must be the owner of the published content, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties.
Any publication on the social network, be it texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., is expressly prohibited. that violate or are likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and / or that infringe, violate or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the Law.
In these cases, the person in charge reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content, without prior communication, being able to request the permanent blocking of the user.
The person in charge will not be responsible for the content that a user has freely published.
The user must bear in mind that his publications will be known by other users, so he himself is the main responsible for their privacy.
The images that can be published on the social network will not be stored in any file by the person in charge, but they will remain on the social network.
The person in charge may use social networks to advertise, complying in any case with the legal requirements of current and applicable Data Protection legislation and the LSSI-CE.
Recommending the RESTAURANTE LA ORZA S.L. page to other users will not be considered advertising. so that they too can enjoy the promotions or be informed of their activity.
Access and registration through the social networks of the person in charge is prohibited to minors under 18 years of age. On the other hand, if the user has special capacities, the intervention of the holder of his parental authority or guardianship, or of his legal representative through a valid document that proves the representation, will be necessary.
The person in charge will be expressly exonerated of any responsibility that could derive from the use of social networks by minors or people with special abilities. The social networks of the person in charge do not consciously collect any personal information from minors, therefore, if the user is a minor, they should not register, or use the social networks of the person in charge, or provide any personal information.
Powered and Designed by openROOM
This website uses technical cookies necessary for the correct functioning of the website and its services, statistical analysis of browsing statistics and links to social networks.